Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Family Golf Day...


Ashlee and Lexi are both excited to learn how to golf! My mom got her clubs out and dusted them off and Butch thinks he is going to teach all of them how to golf!! LOL!! So last weekend we went to Solon Springs to my mom's house and they all practiced in the yard first...and I took pics...I'm the camera girl! LOL!! Then we headed over to Hidden Greens Golf Course to the driving range. They all got set up and I went up on top of the hill and sat and took pics...and worked on my tan too...of course!! They all did well! Ashlee almost hit me a couple of times, but all in all...they all did really good. Then we went over to the putting green and they hit a few there. It was a fun time and when we were done we went back to mom's and had a great dinner!!

Here are some of the pics I took of our "pros"...




1 comment:

swellflamingo said...

How Fun... I used to go golfing with my dad a lot when I was little. My fave part was driving the cart:)