Monday, September 21, 2009

I did not get a chance to post anything last week as I was so busy with work, CPR class, stamp club, Lexi started dance class and we got a new car!!!!
First...we got our CPR recertification done and are set for another 2 years. I hosted the class here and our instructor came up from WITC - Rice Lake!

Lexi's fall dance classes have officially started. She is dancing on Thursday nights this year and moved into a Ballet/Jazz Combo class for something different. So far she is liking it. Her music classes start tonight and she will be taking Voice Lessons again and she is also taking Piano Lessons from the same instructor so Monday's will be music night!

We got our new car....yep, we traded our Dodge for another Dodge! We got a 2008 Dodge Avenger and I absolutely love it. We bought it from Superior Chrysler and had an awesome buying experience there. The car made the long journey all the way from California to Superior, WI to find me. I took it to the cities for it's first road trip on Saturday and I loved the ride. My friends have already nicknamed the new car...it is now known as the "Mafia Car"...LOL!!! Here are some pics of the new rig....




No comments: