Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hayward Fall Festival

When Sammy and Shana came to visit in Sept., my mom and I decided to take them to the Hayward Fall Festival for the day. Lexi and I left early in the morning and drove to Solon Springs to pick up my mom and Shana and Sammy and we drove to Hayward, WI! They had a lot of craft vendors, food and activities for the kids all day long! We had lunch at Anglers (outside)! Shana tried her hand at rock climbing for the very first time and she did great!!! The kids participated in a pumpkin decorating contest and then they got to keep their pumpkins! They also participated in a hula hoop contest and got their faces painted! I took the kids into the candy store and they all got to pick one kind of candy to buy of their own and they also got chocolate covered pretzels. We had ice cream in the ice cream shop and that was YUMMY and I think it is still stuck to my hips! LOL!!! We walked around all day and looked at all the neat stuff they had for sale.

I found these neat old window boxes at an antique/craft shop. I knew I needed to have them for my house. I think I may use them in my scrap room/office for some sort of storage...have not quite decided yet.


Here is a link to some pics of the kids while we were in Hayward! Enjoy!!

http://www.slide.com/r/ANVtjHbibD8i40jIVEqucdC0hDnCdIxB?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

No comments: