Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It is time to reveal all of my Homemade Christmas Gifts...

This is the moment I have been waiting for....I can finally reveal pics of all of my homemade Christmas gifts now that they have all been given. There will be a caption UNDER each pic telling what it is and who it was for!! Some of these items will be available for sale in my Etsy shop soon and any of these items can be custom ordered!! ENJOY!!!!


These were the homemade cookie trays I made and delivered to several people.

I made this clock for my mom. I crackled it to match the window pane I made her last year. It has pics of her grandchildren in it.

I made two sets of these moose/bear tile coasters for my dad and Joy and Ashlee sent a set to her grandparents in New York.

I made these tie blankets for three of my nieces who all got new baby dolls for Christmas!

This is a tile coaster set that my mom ordered for a friend of hers who is a dog lover!!

I made this set of tile coasters for my sister in law, Robin.

I made homemade scented playdoh for three of my nieces and my nephew. Then I packaged them in a ziploc bowl and included a set of cookie cutters with them.

I made these "Taggy" blankets for my two youngest nieces, Trinity and Cora and also made a smaller third one for a baby gift for a daycare client who just had a baby.


I made this coffee/hot cocoa/cookie set for Ashlee's Girl Exchange Gift for Christmas Day. It had coffee, hot cocoa, homemade chocolate chip cookies, creamer, peppermint stir sticks and came complete with to go cups that were wrapped in homemade coffee cozies that I made. These coffee cozies will be available for sale in my Etsy shop soon! I also made the snowman ornament hanging on the front of the box!

I made this clock for my friend Stephanie!! She collects Kelli Rae Roberts prints in her scraproom and so I filled the empty spots with Kelli Rae Roberts pics!!

This was Butch's guy gift for the Christmas Day gift exchange. This bucket was filled with two movies, beer and snacks!! The guys were fighting over this one!!!!

These are my "Chunky Crayons" that I made for my daycare kids and my nieces. The older kids got the bigger ones and the younger kids got the smaller ones. They also got coloring posters with them!

This desk set was my Girl Gift for the Christmas Day gift exchange. I altered and made this complete set! It includes a composition book, pen, calendar, sticky note book, coffee cozy, a nice box of cards with envelopes and a nice desk box to keep it in. This was a big hit!!

This was my Stamp Club exchange gift. It is a journal jar with a journal! There are approximately 300 prompts inside this jar on strips of colored paper. The idea is to pick out a strip each day, week or however often you want to do this and glue it to the top of the page in the book and then journal about the prompt. This is a way to keep a scrapbook if you will and it is something you can hand down to your children later!

This is a notebook with matching pen that I altered for Cys for her birthday!!!

This is a gift set that I made for each of my stamp club members as a "thank you" for their continued business!!

This is an altered clipboard and composition book that I made for Lexi's piano/voice teacher, Peggy! She loved this homemade gift!!

1 comment:

swellflamingo said...

Oh my gosh Sheryl - you are SOOO TALENTED!!!! The gifts for our kiddos were perfect... Keeny is a play dough freak (and I have been wanting that homemade recipe), Lyla is the artist, and Cora CAN NOT sleep with out her taggie:) Thank you:)