Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's been awhile since I blogged...AGAIN!!

Well I have managed to neglect my blog for 2 months again!! Where does the time go??? I have been so busy that I just have not made it on here to update anything.

Thanksgiving update:

We had Thanksgiving dinner here. My mom and Robin came for dinner. After dinner we made our usual shopping trip to Kmart and then we went and picked up Sammy and Shana!! My mom and the girls spent the night here! My mom and I got up at 3 AM to go shopping on Black Friday. We were home by noon again!!!

My mom decided that she wanted to have a picture taken of her with her 5 granddaughters to use for her Christmas card this year. So we took pics a few different times whenever Ashlee was home in between her jobs and here is the one that we decided to use....


No comments: