Thursday, August 02, 2007

CSS Challenge #3 ~ "What would I do if I did not Scrap?"

Honestly, this is a hard question for me! I don't remember a time that I did not do something with my pics even when I was not officially "scrapbooking." I have always done something with them even if it was just putting a colored piece of paper behind them in one of those old magnetic photo albums! I suppose if I did not scrap, I would have more time to just spend with my family and just take photos and all of our photos would just go into those old magnetic photo albums and 20 years from now when my grandchildren are looking at them they would be all yellow and the edges would be curled and they would be saying "who is that grandma?"

I am glad that I am a scrapbooker, my kids and my grandkids will have nice "memory books" that will tell them a story and they will know who everyone is and what they were doing.

Thanks again for the challenge Amanda....keep them coming!!!!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Love it Sheryl!!! It's amazing how many of us really can't recall what our lives were like before SBing and children!!! LOL

Good luck today! ;)

P.S. Thanks for the wishes for DD!!! HUGS!