Saturday, August 04, 2007

Having some great summer weather!

We have finally been having some really nice weather here. Everyday for the last two weeks we have had the swimming pool, sprinkler and slip and slide out for the kids in the back yard. It has been up in the 90's so they have needed to be in the water to stay cool. We have been going outside about 9:30 AM and staying out all day and even having snacks and lunch outside. The kids who need naps come inside in the A/C and take naps and then come back out after their naps and play in the water again. We have to enjoy the outdoor weather while we can.

Re-licensing time snuck up on me and the paperwork came in the mail right before I left for my vacation. Then I came back and was so busy and then I ended up running late with the paperwork. So, yesterday was dedicated to finishing my re-licensing paperwork and I finished all of it, made all of the copies, went thru all of my files and reorganized and today I mailed the package to the State. YIPPEE!!!! Now I just wait for the State Licensor to pop in on me....unannounced of course...and do her walk thru!!! I feel ready for her.....no problem!!!

No comments: