Sunday, August 05, 2007

Friday Butch got home from work early and decided to go fishing. While he was out in the garage getting his fishing gear together, I guess the Wolff's delivery truck pulled up in the driveway and Butch asked the delivery guy who was sending his wife flowers. The delivery guy said to him...you did not send these to your wife and Butch said no and the delivery guy said well I didn't send them to her either...LOL!!! Butch came in the house and I was busy in my office and all I heard behind me was Butch saying..."Should I be jealous?" I turned around and Butch was holding this beautiful bouquet of flowers. I said to him who sent that and he said I don't know, but it wasn't me. It was funny!

I opened the card and it said...Hope you're feeling better!
Love, Dad and Joy
It made my day! You can see for yourself here how beautiful they are!! I just had to show them off!!

No comments: