Saturday, September 15, 2007

26 Days til we see Ashlee......Yippee!!!!!

We are going to see Ashlee on October 11th for Parents Weekend! I can hardly wait to see her! I miss her so much!! I made our hotel reservations and we are staying at a Hilton this time. Columbia College offers a special rate at this hotel for parents so we got a great deal and it is a nice hotel. We will be able to spend 4 days with her so that will be nice.

The weekend before we go to see her, my sister Kelly and her husband John are running in the Chicago Marathon so Ashlee will be able to spend time with them as well. Ashlee is really excited about seeing them. They live in Quantico, Virginia so she has not seen them in a while and they are 10 years younger than I am so they are closer to her age and they will have a great time with her! She really loves them. They just got married last year and are still newlyweds!!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

How exciting for you all!!! I can't imagine when this day comes for me! Have a safe journey when you travel to see her!!!