Sunday, September 09, 2007

Ashlee is Working and Meeting Famous People!!!

Ashlee decided to transfer to the Abercrombie & Fitch in Chicago on Magnificent Mile. She is working on Saturday's and Sunday's. She loves her new store. She said it is the largest one in the Country. She told me that they have the male shirtless greeters there so I definitely need to check it out when I am there in October! LOL!!

Ashlee has been meeting famous people in Chicago! She has seen Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie more than once.

A couple of days ago Ashlee got to meet and shake hands with Bill Clinton!! She was so excited! She called me and she was so excited about seeing him and then when she got to meet him she was super excited! She is having so much fun there and I am so excited for her!! Chicago is definitely the place for Ashlee!!!

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

I'm glad she likes it there. Shirtless greeters??? Why have I never gone in there?