Saturday, September 15, 2007

Daycare News...

Well, the State licenser finally came on Thursday and did my relicensing inspection and all went well. I am so glad that is finally over with. I talked to her about becoming a Preschool in addition to a Child Care Facility and decided to take the plunge and I am officially adding Preschool to my name. She is processing the paperwork to change my name and I have come up with a logo. I am in the process of setting up a blog for my Child Care and Preschool.

The name will be Kreative Kids Child Care & Preschool.

Here is a pic of the new logo I have come up with:



So watch for the new blog coming soon!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! The logo looks GREAT! I'm so excited for you and your new adventure :)

Zarah said...

Looks & sounds awesome! :D

Tricia said...

CONGRATULATIONS Sheryl!!!! That is so cool and I am so happy about you doing the preschool! So do you need a bigger building now??!!!? ;)

scrapperjen said...

Congrats! I love the logo.

Tami said...

Congratulations, Sheryl!!! How exciting for you and the new logo is terrific!