Sunday, June 24, 2007

I have been tagged...

by Zarah at CSS! I have never done this before since I am new to blogging so I had to ask her what I was suppose to do and she told me I am suppose to write 7 random facts about myself and then tag 7 other people by posting comments in their blogs...I hope I can find 7 others who have not been tagged yet...LOL!! So here goes: 7 random facts about me..............

1. I think most of you already know that I am a Licensed Child Care Provider and I LOVE my job!!!!!!

2. I am an organized freak!!! Everyone always says...."Let Sheryl do it...she is so organized"

3. I get manicures AND pedicures every two weeks ALL YEAR LONG!!!!!

4. I have a titanium plate and 4 screws in my head from a brain surgery I had in 1999.

5. I HATE dusting! I would do anything else but always leave the dusting for last!

6. I LOVE country music...especially Rascal Flatts!!!!!

7. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE stampin' and scrappin'!!!!!!

Well here are my random facts but it looks like a lot of people were already tagged and some twice and I dont know many people with blogs other than those at CSS!!!! So I am not going to tag anyone right now and I certainly dont want to tag anyone for a third time. This was fun though and I did read thru all the fun answers as I was looking for people to tag. Thanks Zarah!!

2 comments:

Zarah said...

Great facts! If you come here & organize my scrap space, I promise to dust for you!! ;)

:Dthozq

Amanda L. said...

Loved reading these Sheryl!