Sunday, June 10, 2007

Surgery went well! I was home by 10 AM the day of surgery. Friday I was pretty sick...I thought it was from what they gave me at the hospital but I have since figured out that I was over medicated with pain meds. I got it all figured out and I am feeling much better. I have slept quite a bit the last few days. My hand is all wrapped up and it is swollen and black and blue. I go see the doc on June 22nd...til then I just have to sit tight and take it easy.

School is out for the summer...YIPPEE!!! Lexi will be going on to the 5th grade next year...did we have any doubts? Matt will be a Senior!! Starting Monday, Matt will be going to work with Butch everyday for the next couple of weeks to job shadow someone there for his Senior Project. He wants to get started on it before football practice starts in a few weeks and get it done over the summer so he can present it in the fall and be done with it. He is doing his project on Graphic Design. He has already decided that he wants to go to college at the U of MN at Moorhead and major in Graphic Design.

Tomorrow is the start to a very busy summer. We have new daycare kids starting for the summer and some starting full time so we are going to be very busy this summer which is good. I am excited that we will now have Shana and Samantha with us a couple of days a week for the summer. We did not get to see them much during the school year so it will be a fun summer for all of us!

Summer also means the countdown to when Ashlee will be leaving for College. I am sad that she will be leaving but I am also happy for her and I know she is going to have so much fun and really enjoy her college experience. For those that don't know yet, Ashlee has decided to attend Columbia College in Chicago. She will be moving to Chicago August 20th. We will be having a big going away party for her over the summer.

That is it for now....I hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Chris said...

aweseome blog girl!!!!!! and my 4 yo son loves the music!

Tam, I am said...

I am so glad that your surgery went well! I love your blog! You have a very beautiful family!