Saturday, June 02, 2007

My very first post here!

Well I finally did it...I am setting up this blog!

I decided I wanted to have a blog so that our family and friends can keep up with what is going on with our family. Both of my sisters and my brother all live out of town now and I figured this is a good way for them to see what is going on here in Superior, WI!

I have been looking for a new place to hang out online and I finally found www.creativescrapshack.com and decided to join yesterday. I feel very comfortable there on the beach and I have met some great new "cyber friends." It is because of those "cyber friends" that I now have this blog...I have been working on this all day today and they have been helping me....thanks girls!!!!! I got so involved trying to add my banner to the blog at dinner time that my pasta boiled over on the stove and the smoke alarm went off...LOL!!!! It was quite funny...you had to see the look on Lexi's face when I came running into the kitchen! Butch was fishing when that happened and I told him about it when he came home and he laughed. I showed him this blog and he said "a what?" He had no clue what a blog was...I explained it to him!

Well I am not sure what else to write here right now so I am going to go decide what else I want to add to the blog.

Have a good night!

6 comments:

Jenelle said...

Very cool. Love the banner!!! Welcome to the blogging world Sheryl!

Tam, I am said...

Lovin this girl! Your banner totally rocks! Glad you have joined us at the Shack!

CarmanandMiles said...

Sheryl it's beautiful! WTG Girl!! BTW...we love having you at CSS!!

Syll said...

Sheryl, it looks amazing!! congratulations on getting it off the ground! woohoo!! =)

Sheryl said...

Thanks for your great comments girls!!! I LOVE being at the Shack!! Terrie...I could not have done this blog without you...THANKS!!!

Amanda L. said...

Everything looks awesome Sheryl!