Saturday, June 30, 2007

Why do I scrap?????

Amanda from CSS has challenged us to blog about why we scrap. When I read the challenge, the first two things that came to mind were my kids and therapy. I scrap for my kids so that they will have memories of their childhood and memories of their family members and all of the important people in their lives. I also scrap for myself...it is a kind of therapy for me. I love being able to go into my scraproom to be creative and then showing off my work to my hubby and my kids. I have always had a knack for being creative and I really enjoy taking a piece of paper and a few pics and turning them into a beautiful memory. I am the picture queen so there will always be plenty of pics to scrap and this is a hobby that will never fade out!!! Lexi has taken an interest in scrapbooking and that makes me very happy and I love it when we spend time scrappin' together!!!

2 comments:

Amanda L. said...

how great that your daughter scraps with you.

Syll said...

I can so relate to your reasons for scrapping! =) sounds very familiar!!!